Anastasia began shooting when she was 8 years old and two years after that she won her first Italian championship. At the age of 14 she qualified for the Italian National Team. Twelve years later Anastasia joined the Hoyt Pro Staff family, 2008, where she has been competing on the world stage for nearly a decade. Anastasia works for Marina Militare 'Sportive Center where she has been able to make archery her full-time job.
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - 3 GOLDS, 1 SILVER, 3 BRONZE
- EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1 GOLD, 4 SILVER, 4 BRONZE
- WORLD CUPS - 4 GOLD, 4 SILVER, 3 BRONZE
- ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - 35 GOLD, 11 SILVER, 9 BRONZE
- GRAND PRIX - 5 GOLD, 4 SILVER, 1 BRONZE
- 2009 NIMES GOLD
- 2014 Berlin Open BRONZE
- WORLD RECORDS - 2
- EUROPEAN RECORDS - 5
Favorite food: I like only food but I love pasta just Italian pasta!!!
Favorite Archery Game (Field, Fita, etc): Fita and Field
Favorite event every year: Vegas!!!
Most memorable experience in archery: Winning the World Championship in Mexico in 2006 and winning Nimes in 2009.
Best piece of advice for upcoming archers? Certainly shoot with a Hoyt bow and have fun and entrust yourself to experienced people in archery.
To follow Anastasia:
Twitter: Anastasia Anastasio @oanastasio
Other Sponsors Include:
- Easton, Beiter, Bohning, TruBall/Axcel