While upholding Hoyt’s Vision, Mission, Strategy, Management System, Policies, and Management Commitments, the Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining systems which support the company’s objectives and continuous improvement efforts in order to assure customer satisfaction. This individual provides information, training, direction and support to internal customers, as needed, in order to achieve desired quality results. In addition, she/he defines measurements and reports on the status of systems, programs, and quality to management.
- Strong quality systems knowledge with a good understanding of engineering, inventory control, and fundamental manufacturing accounting principles.
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and parts fabrication processes.
- Strong computer competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in developing SPC program and reports.
- Knowledge of measurements techniques and tools.
- High level of problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to utilize resources necessary to be understood by anybody.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to obtain results from other functions in the organization.
- Active and pro-active team member attitude.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Team focused and positive mindset.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Presentation skills.
Education & Training:
- SPC Experience - 3 years
- Manufacturing Quality Assurance Experience - 5 years
- Manager/Supervisor Experience - 2 years
- ISO 9001/Document Control Experience (preferred)
Note: Management reserves the right to require specific training for this position. However, depending upon the type and the quality of prior work experience, some exchanges can be made between training and experience.
How to Apply
Email your resumé to [email protected]
Return to Jobs Listings