- Ensures completed work is transferred to other areas and maintains efficient material flow through the production area.
- Setup of workstations and promote safety in the work place for all operations, and machinery.
- Ensure daily production and packaging schedules are completed on-time and customer expectations are met.
- Accurately transfer completed work to appropriate areas and maintains and stores finished product in a defined and orderly manner
- Strong commitment to quality. All products must meet Hoyt’s quality standard. Complete and submit on-time quality inspections of product and machinery.
- Train new employees in production practices; namely, 6S, ISO 9001, Lean principles.
- Serve as the department professional. Help to troubleshoot issues with product materials, tools and machines.
- Maintains proper care of equipment and machinery, as well as cleanliness and organization of the work area. Ensure Daily 6S tasks are completed.
- Solicit improvement opportunities. Collaborate with Management, Engineering and Maintenance to discover the best possible product/process.
- Demonstrate commitment to Assembly Department team. Provide accurate daily metrics, KPI data, and daily stand-up meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge & experience
- Basic computer skills
How to Apply
Email your resumé to [email protected]
Return to Jobs Listings
The browser you are using to visit HOYT.com is too old to work properly.
Please upgrade to a more modern browser to get the best experience at Hoyt.com.
We recommend Firefox and Chrome.