Customer Relations/Warranty Technician
Hoyt Archery, a premier manufacturer of archery products, is looking for a customer relations and warranty technician to join the Customer Relations team. This position is responsible for assisting retailers, sales reps, and consumers as well as providing quality and timely processing of all warranty repairs. This position also provides technical support and problem solving assistance for existing equipment and processes.
- Provides service and assistance to new and existing accounts.
- Answers incoming phone calls from retailers, sales reps, and consumers.
- Data Entry of orders received via phone & email.
- Responds to inquiries regarding order status, product information or warranty information.
- Provides technical help and advice to the retailer and consumer.
- Issues Return Authorizations for warranty returns on warrantable product in accordance with company policy.
- Generates additional sales by suggesting add-ons to incoming orders or special promotions.
- Constantly communicates and maintains a positive relationship between Hoyt and Retailer Hoyt and its retailers & consumers.
- Relays information regarding issues to appropriate internal personnel and follows through to resolution.
- Receives information from Sales reps and sets up new accounts in Hoyt ERP system.
- Partners with retailers by providing an introduction to the company that is reflective of the Hoyt Brand Experience.
- Maintains customer information in Hoyt systems.
- Educates retailers on sales programs & marketing programs.
- Supports the Sales & Marketing teams with special projects including Hoyt University, trade shows, sales meetings, event travel etc.
- Timely processing of items returned for repair, enters completed RA’s and processes customer credits.
- Orders replacement parts, repairs bows and accessories, packages and ships repaired warranty items to customers, maintains verbal communication with the customer relations team and retailer.
- Completes weekly status report of on all warranties.
- Maintains proper care of equipment and machinery, as well as cleanliness and organization of the work area.
- Safety First Mindset
- Organization & Follow Through
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication
- Passion for Archery
- Computer Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer & Typing Skills
How to Apply
Email your resumé to [email protected]
Return to Jobs Listings