Hoyt Archery Company, a premier manufacturer of archery products, is looking for a talented & experienced Credit & Collection Specialist to join the Credit Team. This position will be responsible for enforcing credit policy, establishing proper credit terms and limits for accounts, analyzing, reviewing and releasing sales orders, and collecting past due amounts.
Major Duties include:
- Follows and enforces company credit policies: Follows policies and procedures for credit approvals and collections based on current state and federal consumer and commercial credit laws. Reviews current credit processes and procedures, provides input into credit policy, and implements new processes as directed by VP Finance.
- Ensures proper credit limits and terms for new and existing accounts: Processes credit applications, performs credit reviews, and sets credit terms for new accounts. Reviews and adjusts credit limits and terms for existing accounts.
- Performs collection efforts: Reviews account status and works with Credit Manager on past due accounts. Manages third-party collection agencies, as required. Recommends and discusses account write-offs with VP of Finance.
- Coordinates inter-departmental interface to ensure customer satisfaction: Works closely with Customer Service, Shipping, Accounting, and Warranty Teams to optimize company performance and customer satisfaction.
- Supports organizational initiatives: As a senior member of the Credit Team, responsible for proactively reinforcing departmental procedures and improvement efforts related to customer satisfaction, cost containment, and performance to budget. Maintains open lines of communication, sharing relevant information with superiors and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management from an accredited institution preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of commercial credit experience, preferably in a manufacturing or business- to-business environment.
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels to influence actions and negotiate outcomes.
- Prior business-to-business or consumer credit experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required.
- Good mathematical, statistical, and financial skills required.
- Knowledge of Manage 2000, Epicor, or other Tier II ERP software preferred.
- Effective oral and written communicate skills.
To promote a healthy lifestyle and work environment Hoyt only hires NON-TOBACCO users. (VAPING INCLUDED) Send resumes to [email protected]
How to Apply
Email your resumé, cover letter and references to [email protected]
Return to Jobs Listings